Friday, May 27, 2011

ForYourInformation..

Ever since I was very young I would write in my journal.
I found at a fairly young age that it was the best way to solve any problem.
I began to recognize my pattern of starting an entry with a question, a worry, or with something i didn't understand and end up with the answer or solution.
The mess in my head changed to clarity on paper.
All done pretty unconsciously.
I thought it was something that just worked for me.
But then I found this. 


"Just as breathing exercises help integrate body and mind, writing is a kind of psycho-neural muscular activity which helps bridge and integrate the conscious and subconscious minds. Writing distills, crystalizes and clarifies thought and helps break the whole into parts"


So Im thinkin it might work for you too. 
There isn't too many ways that you can "clarify thought" .
And most likely you don't know whats really goin on in there.
Chances are you can learn a lot from yourself.
Maybe YOU can solve some of your own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment