I have been wanting to do this for awhile.
I have had a blog for a long time now. But its available to my eyes only.
This one can be for more than just me. For some reason the idea still tugs on my vulnerable soul a little bit. I prefer to be a closed book. But why not share what I know. Maybe it can benefit someone or even myself.
It took quite awhile to pick out a layout. I wanted it to match the writing. Not too bright or happy because sometimes, maybe even most of the time; good writing is real and inspiring. serene and soft. Thats how it hits me anyway.
deep breath; and here it goes.
Its the little things in life. In my opinion its your soul that holds hope, love... passion &peace.. Those important things &feelings. So to make your soul tingle, ... must be pretty important.
These things... are my idiosyncrasies. The things that make my soul smile.
going to my park to feel the perfect peace.
driving on an empty road on a dimmed night, with my music up loud.
walking into a gym.
sitting at the dinner table with my whole family with nobody in a rush to leave.
listening to him talk from his heart
WARM NIGHTS
me and chelsea's deep conversations
listening to church music with him
kissing in the rain
full rainbows
listening to music with megan not needing to say anything else but the lyrics to the songs.hanging out with daniel and larry
quotes.
when daddy is in his silly mood.
when mama is carefree.
MUSIC
when words are put together in a such a way they create feelingsreminding someone how important they are when they have forgotten.
when i see the intelligence of a young child
hannah montana
learning something POWERFUL
receiving letters.
CLARITY
looking at old pictures and videos
reading old journal entries.
the color gray.
david sigler's jokes
laughing with chelsea.
recognizing progress
maggie singing to me!
when someone goes out of their way to make a nice coment.
when someone believes in me
looking at the stars
being hyper with carley
insights from olivia
sincere conversations with parker.
feeling safe.
surety.
stepping on hot tar barefoot in summa time
feeling so passionate about random specific lines in a song.
READING something intelligent
recognizing WISDOM
learning things I LOVE ; LOVING the things I learn.
we need to remember to feed our soul. To make deposits to that very place we withdraw love, forgiveness, passion from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment